- This one day course is intended for all workers in the petroleum industry who could be exposed to hydrogen sulphide. The students will learn detection and protection of H2S gas, rescue techniques and rescue breathing. Successful students will receive an H2S Alive certificate issued by ENFORM.
- Valid for 3 years upon successful completion of course
- Provide photographic identification to the instructor prior to issuance of a certificate
- Complete registration form prior to course commencement
- Provide a parent or guardian signature if under 19
- $235.00 - Price includes textbooks, and all supplies
- There is no tax applicable on this course.
- This course is non refundable and non transferable.
Your registration is considered "pending" until payment is received or guaranteed by a company. Until this happens, you do not have a spot in the course. We do accept Visa and M/C over the telephone or you can come into our office and pay cash or debit.
8 Hours - one day usually held 7:45AM to 4:00PM
If you are more than 15 minutes late for any course, your spot may be given away.
2015 Dates ($235)
- August 22
- September 12
- October 17
- November 14
- December 12
Call us at 250-562-1238 or register online
Classes are limited to 20 students per instructor.