About Lifesavers First Aid TrainingOur Team of Professionals
Roy & Lori Bernhardt opened Lifesavers First Aid in June 1997 (22+ years ago)
- We offer a wide range of approved first aid and safety programs taught to the current course standards of governed organizations.
- Committed to ensuring you receive the correct program to meet your needs when registering.
- We are centrally located downtown PG and have a large paved (no fee) parking lot.
- We can accommodate large groups and provide group training rates. Call or e-mail us.
- Training can be done at your location (if you have enough space to safely train in).
- Flexible program dates to meet your scheduling needs. If our dates listed do not meet your scheduling needs – call us to see what we can arrange.
- We provide a training guarantee for anyone completing a course at Lifesavers. * some restrictions apply. Please ask to see our policy.
- Courses taught by an enthusiastic group of certified instructors.
OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS
Roy and Lori Bernhardt
Roy and Lori Bernhardt are experienced Level 3 first aid instructors. Roy’s background prior to teaching was skidder operator/first aid attendant in the logging industry. Roy is also an instructor for volunteer fire halls. Lori worked in health care – she was in charge of a 40 bed facility while on shift for many years. Roy is a Level 3 Evaluator and provides the S-100 Fire Suppression program. Lori specializes in AED programs for workplaces, and is an Instructor Trainer with the Red Cross. Both Roy and Lori teach a wide variety programs. They enjoy camping, boating and snowmobiling with their son Steven. Roy loves fishing and hockey, while Lori prefers dog sledding and hiking.
Fraser instructs the WorkSafeBC OFA Level 3, Level 2, Level 1 and Transportation Endorsement courses. He also teaches the safety programs WHMIS, TDG, and Bear/Cougar Aware. Fraser took his first Level 3 course at age of 16 and became a qualified cadet leader and instructor as a teenager. Fraser’s experience working as a Level 3 First Aid Attendant, and his 5 years with the BC Ambulance service, have provided him practical knowledge of first aid emergencies. Fraser’s hobbies include theatrical display for non-profit organizations, as well as reconstructing movie memorabilia for sale online.
Tabitha instructs the WorkSafeBC OFA Level 2, Level 1 and Transportation Endorsement, as well as the many Canadian Red Cross courses, WHMIS and TDG. Tabitha has been an OFA Level 3 ticket holder for many years and has lots of first aid experience. When she’s not at work, Tab can be found hiking or cuddled up with her cat “Fig” on her time off, and also enjoys archery. Tabitha is happiest when on a beach in Belize.
Kimberly takes care of the many administrative and clerical duties at Lifesavers. She’s slightly obsessed with her pup, and during her time off she can be found outside playing in the dirt or out on the water in her kayak.
Alex is our newest addition to the team and teaches all of our Canadian Red Cross courses.