Advanced AEDOther Course
- Lifesavers offers a variety of advanced AED programs through authorized providers, including the Canadian Red Cross, MediQuest, and Irida Medical.
- Sessions are provided in a 3-4 hour workshop for advanced first aid ticket holder to refresh their skills using trainer models to match the rea AED unit at their job site. Trainer AED units available: Defibtech Lifeline AED, Lifepak CR AED, Lifepak 1000 AED, and Zoll AED.
- Students will practice as a high-performance team, using equipment learned in the OFA Level 3 program, including oral airways, oxygen therapy, and bag valve masks.
- Sessions include advanced resuscitation practice for all ages (adult, infant and child).
- Valid for 1 year upon successful completion of course
- Instructor Lori Bernhardt is an experienced OFA Level 3 instructor with over 25 years of teaching CPR and First Aid Programs.
Valid for 1 year upon successful completion of course
$100.00 ($75.00 for recertification)
- Complete registration form prior to course commencement
- Provide a parent or guardian signature if under 16
UPCOMING SCHEDULE OF COURSES
No event found!