Childcare CourseRed Cross
- Emergency Chilcare teaches caregivers how to assess, treat and prevent emergencies specifically focused on the infant, child and adolescent ages.
- This program is recognized by Community Care Licensing to meet standards for Childcare facilities and Daycares.
- Successful students leave with CPR B certification
- Valid for 3 years upon successful completion of course
8 Hours of course time
8:00AM to 4:30PM
Valid for 3 years upon successful completion of course
$100.00 – Participants are given a pocketmask
- Is recommended but not mandatory to be at least 14 years of age
- Complete the agency registration forms prior to course commencement. The forms must be completed entirely.
- Provide a parent or guardian signature if under age 16.