CPR / AEDRed Cross
- A variety of CPR courses are available from basic to professional level.
- CPR C is focused on adult, child and infant resuscitation.
- BLS (formerly HCP) is a level that adds the skills of practicing bag valve mask use and two rescuer CPR skills
- All levels of CPR courses have Recertification courses available and come with AED (Automated External Defibrillator) certification.
- New – The Canadian Red Cross issues electronic certificates.
CPR C: 8:15am – 1:30pm
All successful candidates will be issued Canadian Red Cross certificates.
CPR C: $70.00
- If recertifying the candidate must hold a current CPR C or HCP certificate (not yet expired) and bring proof to the course.
- Complete the agency registration forms prior to course commencement. The forms must be completed entirely.
- Provide a parent or guardian signature if under age 16.