Emergency Child CareRed Cross
- Emergency Childcare teaches caregivers how to assess, treat and prevent emergencies specifically focused on the infant, child and adolescent ages.
- This program is recognized by Community Care Licensing to meet standards for Childcare facilities.
- Successful students leave with CPR B certification.
- Valid for 3 years upon successful completion of course.
8:00am to 5:00pm
Successful candidates will be issued a Canadian Red Cross certificate valid for 3 years
- Is recommended but not mandatory to be at least 14 years of age
- Complete the agency registration forms prior to course commencement. The forms must be completed entirely.
- Provide a parent or guardian signature if under age 16.
Tabitha – I can see that you enjoy teaching! You were respectful and a lot of fun! The excitement and humor goes along way. I enjoyed your class and will request you in three years.
Dorothy – You are an excellent concise teacher – fun and interesting content. I learned lot – thank you.