Emergency First AidRed Cross
- This one-day course offers an overview of first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for the workplace or home. Includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines. Meets OHS regulations for Basic First Aid. Exceeds competitors’ standards by including injury prevention content, CPR and AED. Course covers skills needed to recognize, prevent, and respond to circulation emergencies for adults children and infants. Other topics include airway and breathing emergencies, as well as the prevention of disease transmission.
- EFA includes a CPR-C level.
- This course is equivalent to a WorkSafeBC Level 1 certificate
- Valid for 3 years upon successful completion of course
8 Hours of course time
One day 8:15am – 4:30pm
The successful candidate will receive a Red Cross certificate for EFA and CPR-C/AED
$120.00 – Participants are given a pocketmask. There is no tax applicable on this course.
- Is recommended but not mandatory to be at least 14 years of age
- Complete the agency registration forms prior to course commencement. The forms must be completed entirely.
- Provide a parent or guardian signature if under age 16.