Occupational First Aid Level 1WorkSafeBC Accredited
- The WorkSafeBC Occupational First Aid Level 1 course is an 8 hour program, in which Instructors and course participants are encouraged to assist in improving pre-hospital care of injured workers by promoting (A) Workplace compliance with the OFA Regulation, (B) Effective interaction between attendants, employers, and workers, and (C) Efficient cooperation with higher levels of medical care, such as the OFA Level 3 Attendant, BC Ambulance Service, and hospital emergency personnel.
- Successful candidates must demonstrate competency in practical skills and achieve 70% or higher on a multiple choice exam.
8:15am to 4:30pm
Successful candidates will be issued a WorkSafeBC Occupational First Aid Level 1 certificate valid for 3 years
- Be in good health and physical condition.
- Photo ID must be shown to the Evaluator prior to issuance of a certificate.
- Complete registration form prior to course commencement.
- Provide a parent or guardian signature if under 19.
UPCOMING SCHEDULE OF COURSES
No event found!