First ResponderRed Cross
- The First Responder course teaches First aid and CPR skills for professional first responders or those wanting to become first responders
- Course teaches techniques for sustaining life, preventing further injuries, and caring for illnesses and injuries until the next level of medical personnel arrives.
- Once the student is finished this course and if the exam is passed, student will receive a completion certificate which includes CPR Level HCP and is valid for 3 years.
- Student must attend 100% of this course and be able to demonstrate skills, and achieve 80% minimum on the written exam.
- Candidates needing a First Responder License will be required to pass Board evaluations for BC Licensure.
- Click here for links to FR Licensing
48 Hours of course time
5 days usually held 8:00am to 6:00pm – with following Saturday for Evaluations
Once the student is finished this course and if the exam is passed, student will receive a completion certificate.
$745.00 – Price includes textbooks. There is no tax applicable on this course.
- Must be 16 years of age to be certified
- Be in good health and physical condition
- Must hold a current CPR C certificate
- Provide photographic identification to the instructor prior to issuance of a certificate
- Complete registration form prior to course commencement
- Provide a parent or guardian signature if under 16
- Click here for tips to get the most out of your course.
UPCOMING SCHEDULE OF COURSES
Course is being updated. None scheduled at this time.