H2S AliveSafety Courses
- This Energy Safety Canada (previously Enform) course is intended for anyone who could be exposed to H2S . Topics include: H2S Properties, Health Hazards and Locations, Hazard Assessment and Control, Respiratory Protective Equipment, Detection of H2S, and Initial Response Strategy.
- Valid for 3 years upon successful completion of course
- Successful students will leave with a permanent H2S Alive certificate.
Classes are limited to 20 students per instructor.
8 Hours of course time
7:45am to 4:00pm
Successful students will receive an H2S Alive certificate issued by Energy Safety Canada (previously ENFORM).
$245.00 – Price includes textbooks, and all supplies. This our only non-refundable non-transferable course.
- Provide photo identification to the instructor
- Complete registration form prior to course commencement
- Provide a parent or guardian signature if under 16
UPCOMING SCHEDULE OF COURSES
|31 January||View Details|
|01 February||View Details|
|14 February||View Details|
|22 February||View Details|
|13 March||View Details|
|27 March||View Details|
|03 April||View Details|