H2S AliveSafety Courses
- This Energy Safety Canada course is intended for anyone who could be exposed to H2S . Topics include H2S properties, health hazards and locations, hazard assessment and control, respiratory protective equipment, detection of H2S, and initial response strategy.
- Successful students are issued an H2S Alive certificate that is valid for 3 years.
Classes are limited to 16 students per instructor.
8 Hours of course time
7:50am to 4:00pm
Successful students will receive an ESC H2S Alive! certificate from their instructor upon completion of course
*This our only non-refundable non-transferable course.
- Provide photo identification to the instructor
- Complete registration form prior to course commencement
- Provide a parent or guardian signature if under 16