Standard First AidRed Cross
- This two day program includes all of the content learned in the Emergency First Aid program. Additional topics include: head and spine injuries, bone, muscle and joint injuries, wound care, sudden medical emergencies and environmental emergencies.
- SFA includes a CPR-C ticket.
- Valid for 3 years upon successful completion of course.
*NEW! The Canadian Red Cross now only provides online certificates.
*NEW! Books will provided in the classroom for student use, students who wish to take a book home can purchase one for $10 or download a comprehensive guide at http://www.redcross.ca/crc/documents/Comprehensive_Guide_for_FirstAidCPR_en.pdf
The Canadian Red Cross has also developed a free app which contains step by step information and videos it can be found here: http://www.redcross.ca/training-and-certification/first-aid-tips-and-resources/first-aid-app
14-16 Hours of course time
Two days usually held 8:15am – 4:30pm
The successful candidate will receive an SFA and CPR-C electronic certificate.
$195.00 – Participants are given a pocketmask. There is no tax applicable on this course.
- Is recommended but not mandatory to be at least 16 years of age.
- Complete the agency registration forms prior to course commencement. The forms must be completed entirely.
- Provide a parent or guardian signature if under age 16.