Standard First AidRed Cross
- Comprehensive two-day course offering first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for those who need training due to work requirements or who want more knowledge to respond to emergencies at home.
- Meets legislation requirements for provincial/territorial worker safety and insurance boards and includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines.
- Equivalent to a WorkSafeBC Level 1 certificate.
- Includes CPR-C/AED.
8:15am to 4:30pm
Successful candidates will be issued a Canadian Red Cross certificate valid for 3 years.
- Is recommended but not mandatory to be at least 14 years of age
- Complete the agency registration forms prior to course commencement. The forms must be completed entirely.
- Provide a parent or guardian signature if under age 16.
Tabitha – I can see that you enjoy teaching! You were respectful and a lot of fun! The excitement and humor goes along way. I enjoyed your class and will request you in three years.
Lori was very experienced and knowledgeable. Her humor made the class enjoyable.
UPCOMING SCHEDULE OF COURSES
28 - 29
09 - 10
29 - 30
09 - 10
No event found!