Stay Safe!Red Cross
- Children must be a minimum of 9 years old to take this course.
- Students will receive a workbook that they will bring home to their parents so they can go through the course content together.
- Upon the completion of this program, each child will to able to:
- Prepare for, recognize and respond to unexpected situations (e.g. strangers, inclement weather)
- Understand the basics of first aid procedures including how to help others if they are choking.
- Upon completion of course, student will receive a certificate
- Stay safe at home and in the community
- Follow safety rules when alone
- Please fill out the Stay Safe Registration form and return to Lifesavers
THIS COURSE IS UNAVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
5 Hours of course time
Monday – Friday 9:15am to 2:30pm
Upon completion of course, student will receive a certificate
$45.00 – Price includes textbook. There is no tax applicable on this course
- The candidate must:
- Be a minimum of 9 years of age to be certified.
- Have a parent or guardian complete the agency registration forms prior to course commencement.
UPCOMING SCHEDULE OF COURSES
No Events Found