Transportation EndorsementWorkSafe BC Accredited
A one-day course designed for the Level 1 or Level 2 ticket holder. Topics include: The First Aid Attendant role, the Priority Action Approach and principles of transportation, Priority Action Approach scenario practice, packaging a conscious patient who requires spinal motion restriction, packaging a conscious patient who does not require spinal motion restriction, packaging an unconscious patient, and caring for a patient while in transport.
Classes are limited to 12 students per instructor.
8:15am to 4:30pm
Successful candidates will be issued a WorkSafe BC Transportation Endorsement certificate valid for 3 years
- Be in good health and physical condition.
- Provide photographic identification to the Instructor prior to issuance of a certificate.
- Complete the agency registration form prior to course commencement. The form must be completed entirely.
- Must hold a valid OFA Level 1, Level 2, or equivalent certificate to be certified for the Transportation Endorsement.
- Provide a parent or guardian signature if under age 19.