Transportation EndorsementWorkSafe BC Accredited
A one-day course designed for the Level 1 or Level 2 ticket holder. Topics include: The First Aid Attendant role, the Priority Action Approach and principles of transportation, Priority Action Approach scenario practice, packaging a conscious patient who requires spinal motion restriction, packaging a conscious patient who does not require spinal motion restriction, packaging an unconscious patient, and caring for a patient while in transport.
Classes are limited to 12 students per instructor.
8:15am to 4:30pm
Successful candidates will be issued a WorkSafe BC Transportation Endorsement certificate valid for 3 years
Admission Requirements MUST BE MET prior to course start date.
- Be in good health and physical condition.
- Provide photographic identification to the Instructor prior to issuance of a certificate.
- Provide a parent or guardian signature if under age 19.
- Must hold a valid BC OFA Level 1, Level 2, or equivalent certificate to be certified for the Transportation Endorsement. If you are unsure if your ticket is acceptable, please click on the following link: https://www.worksafebc.com/en/health-safety/create-manage/first-aid-requirements/certificates-accepted-in-bc .
- If you have an out of province ticket, you will require an Out of Jurisidiction ticket and must complete the process at least one business day before the course begins. Out of country certificates are not accepted by WorkSafeBC.