Transportation EndorsementWorksafe BC Accredited
A one day course designed for the Level 1 or Level 2 ticket holder. Topics include: The First Aid Attendant, the Priority Action Approach and principles of transportation, Priority Action Approach scenario practice, packaging a conscious patient who requires Spinal Motion Restriction, Packaging a conscious patient who does not require Spinal Motion Restriction, Packaging an unconscious patient, Caring for a patient while in transport.
Classes are limited to 12 students per instructor.
8 Hours of course time
8:15am to 4:30pm
Successful candidates will receive the Worksafe BC Transportation Endorsement certificate.
$125.00 – September 28/20 this cost will be increased to $135.00. Price includes textbooks, and all supplies. The non-refundable portion of your course fees is $20
- Be a minimum of 16 years of age to be certified.
- Be in good health and physical condition.
- Provide photographic identification to the Instructor prior to issuance of a certificate.
- Complete the agency registration form prior to course commencement. The form must be completed entirely.
- Must hold a valid OFA Level 1, Level 2, or equivalent certificate to be certified for the Transportation Endorsement.
- Provide a parent or guardian signature if under age 16.
UPCOMING SCHEDULE OF COURSES
No Events Found