- This 3.5 hour workshop provides education about controlled products (poisonous materials) in the workplace using Worksafe BC manuals and instructional material. Successful candidates will receive a WHMIS certificate and be reminded about their employers responsibility to provide the annual onsite job specific training.
- Full Implementation of WHMIS 2015 (December 1, 2018)
By December 1, 2018, all suppliers and employers are required to be in compliance with the new HPA and HPR.
- Certificate issued for successful completion of the WHMIS education requirement. Worksafe BC also requires annual on the jobsite training.
Usually 8:30am to 11:30am
with TDG following
Certificate issued for successful completion of the WHMIS education requirement
$60.00 includes textbook
- Complete registration form prior to course commencement.
- Provide a parent or guardian signature if under 19.